may i introduce?

My photo
hello, i'm theresia karmelia anastasia. people called me amel, ollie, or lia. choose which one do you like. catholic. indonesian. accounting student. addicted to green & keroppi stuff, 21 y/o. used this blog to share everything with all of you. thx for visit. enjoy the blog! ( :

5.17.2011

my wishes

hello there, 8 days later to me & denny's 2 years anniversary :D
i was think about this thing while i take a bath last morning, and i think it's gonna be fun, romantic, unforgettable moment, so here they are :

1. wake up in 3 am, go to the top of the hill, then watch the sunrise together
2. have a picnic in a park, sit on a red-picnic mat, eat some cake and drink a tea
3. take a photo booth, cause you never ever want :(
4. have a candle light dinner, when there's ony you & me, just both of us at the beach, then you sing a song to me, we chit chit chat until midnite
5. starring at the star and make a wish - we'll have a happy life together
6. go to the beach/weeds, then we run together
7. have a formal dance with you
8. travelling to somewhere else. just us.
9. have a green & white wedding concept with you
10. i wish i can make this wishes come true :)


enjoyy!

meloo ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

me and him :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers