may i introduce?

My photo
hello, i'm theresia karmelia anastasia. people called me amel, ollie, or lia. choose which one do you like. catholic. indonesian. accounting student. addicted to green & keroppi stuff, 21 y/o. used this blog to share everything with all of you. thx for visit. enjoy the blog! ( :

5.06.2011

reality

again and again, this blog look miserable, don't you think? :(
i think i've to say sorry again, would all of you forgive me?
it's been a busy day since i was choose to be a secretay in HIMA, and also the mid exam make me crazyyy -__-

i got 7,7 for intermediate accounting 2 which is B
and 8 for operating management
oh dear , i got 8 and it's only "B" ? what a ****

i dont know what to say
maybe i/m just counting down the day
it's 19 days left to my 2 years anniversary with denny
but i still don't know what should i do and i give to him. damn damn damn
i need money grrrr


enjoyy!

meloo ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

me and him :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers