may i introduce?

My photo
hello, i'm theresia karmelia anastasia. people called me amel, ollie, or lia. choose which one do you like. catholic. indonesian. accounting student. addicted to green & keroppi stuff, 21 y/o. used this blog to share everything with all of you. thx for visit. enjoy the blog! ( :

1.28.2012

i think i love this hair

usually after i have another hair-cut, the first week after that, i always do my best to make it look okay. and it did happen to me!
potong rambut selalu memilukan, apalagi saat rambut yang udah panjang susah payah mau ga mau direlakan karena korban keritingan waktu itu yang bikin rambut jadi pecah-pecah.
minggu pertama itu amat menyesakkan rasanya, masih ga percaya kalo rambut uda super-duper-pendek, ritual keramas yang biasanya 15 menit sendiri pun, kini jadi cuma 5 menit (lebay)
tapi hey, i think after a couple of month,
i think i love this hair :D


enjoyy!

meloo ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

me and him :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers